PSN which expands itself as PlayStation Network, is an online gaming service for the PlayStation gaming console. This popular digital media entertainment service is provided by Sony and is used by millions of people around the world. You can play online with your friends in PSN and the advantages are that you keep getting lots of rewards and bonuses.
PSN code generator
Most of the game needs to be purchased and the people who are constrained to spend too much money opt for free PSN code generator. PSN code generator allows you to generate codes by entering in few information which differs according to the website. Though there are many websites that claim to provide free codes, it is better to check the credibility before you go ahead and punch in the information. But some websites do provide fully legit and reliable codes which are fast and efficiently designed. You can generate codes for any amount, be it 10$, 20$ or 50$.
How to generate free PSN codes?
The PSN codes are a combination of letters and numbers, also these code generator works in a randomised way to create the codes. It is really easy to generate the codes using the online websites. The step by step instructions to generate these codes are
- Tap on the website link to enter into the specific site.
- The free PSN generator generates the code according to the country you live in. So, you need to select the country.
- After selecting the country, you need to select the value or amount for which you need the code.
- Allow the system to generate the code, this might take some time. Some websites, might ask you to fill in survey or any advertisement request before you obtain the code.
- After the above step, the code will be generated on the screen and you can copy it.
How to redeem the generated PSN codes?
To redeem the PSN codes, you need to follow these steps
- First, boot your PlayStation and sign into your PSN account. If you don’t have an account, you need to create one. If you already have one, then punch in your account details.
- Click on PlayStation Store icon on the home screen
- Now, tap on “Redeem codes” option that gets displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Punch in your code and hit continue.
- Then, it will take you to the screen where it will confirm the amount that needs to be added to your wallet.
- Click on “confirm” option.
Alternatively, you can visit PlayStation store website to redeem the generated code.
Important points to Note:
The important points to note on these PSN codes are
- You can redeem the code only once.
- The generated voucher code much be for the same country as your SEN account. Since the code is generated after detecting your IP address, so it turns to be invalid if you use it for a different country.
- Never use the code generated for one account to other.
- If you receive any error message or if the voucher code appears to be invalid then it is better to check the FAQ section on troubleshooting.